If you are looking for where to spend a holiday tour this time, then here is something secret to you in Mystic Kullu Manali Holiday Tour i.e., the Adventure Himalayas. Besides its natural charm and beauty, the famous Hadimbas Temple, the…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
If you are looking for where to spend a holiday tour this time, then here is something secret to you in Mystic Kullu Manali Holiday Tour i.e., the Adventure Himalayas.
Besides its natural charm and beauty, the famous Hadimbas Temple, the snow-covered Solang Valley, and its delicious culinary landscape are also classified to Manali for their limitless adventure opportunities.
The regionally named Dhungari Temple in Manali is Hadimba Devi Temple. A cedar forest at the base of Himālayas is surrounded by the temple known as Dhungiri Van Vihar. All Hindus throughout Navaratri worship the god Durga, but people worship the Hidimba Devi in Manali.
Vashisht is a small village about 3 kilometers across the Beas River from Manali. The sulfurous springs and temples of the Vashisht, built near the springs, make this beautiful village famous. It is believed that the water from this source has strong curing powers that can cure many skin diseases and other infections. There are separate bathrooms, equipped with showers, for both men and women. The Vashisht is also home to a number of temples devoted to the Vashisht saint and Lord Rama.
Kasol is a popular destination in Himachal’s Parvati Valley mother. It is famous for its exciting walks, delicious food, rushing river, and profound mankind.
Manikaran is a pilgrimage site for Hindus and Sikhs. The Hindus believe after the flood Manu created human life and became a holy region of Manikaran. There are temples of the Hindu deity of Rama, Krishna, and Vishnu. The region is known for its thermal springs and splendid scenery.
The Beas river between Manali and Larji shaped Kullu into an open valley. It is well-known for its temples, large, splendid hills, which were supported by the forests of Pine and Cedrus deodara. Many excursions and visits start from Kullu, and therefore this town may be a starting point for many excursions.
Deventure Himalayas wishes you a happy journey home with all these wonderful views of the trip with the blessing of nature. Your Mystic Kullu Manali adventure tour ends in this place.
- Hotel Check-in/Check-Out Time as per individual hotel Policies.
- Base Category Room Will be provided in Each Hotel.
- Meals Timings must be followed as per instruction given by the hotels
- Star Categorization of hotels in Himachal Pradesh and Leh are categorized on the basis of location, services, facility, and costing and not as per star categorization i.e. 1*2*3* and so on used in the Metro cities
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, Snowfall, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Customers must carry the tour itinerary, Hotel vouchers, cab details, valid id proof of all the travelers.
AMENDMENT POLICY (PREPONE & POSTPONE):
- In case the client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 7 days prior to the journey date via mail.
- The customers can postpone/ prepone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 7 days of travel date in written). However, postponing & pre pone second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter, etc.) may apply to postpone/pre-pone charges even after meeting the above requirement. In such cases postpone/pre-pone charges will be deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all pre-pone or postpone scenarios, the services, and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off-season time.
- We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of the travel date. However, in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, a package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in pre-pone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- The company has a right to reschedule the site seeing days to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- Any amendment requested during the tour will be treated as a fresh booking and additional costs will be charged other than the earlier allocated tour cost.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- There is no contract between the company and the client until the company has received the initial deposit amount of the specified tour package. Payment must be received in accordance with the procedures of the Payment Policy.
- In case, the customer wishes to cancel his/her booking before 15 days to the travel date because of whatsoever reasons including accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in writing.
- An advance amount of 50% is also non-refundable in case the cancellation is done within 15 days to the travel dates or No Show scenarios.
- An advance token amount of 25% is non-refundable in any case.
- In exceptional cases like Instant death company can refund the advance payment amount but after deducting its necessary service charges* (Please note: Company would also need the death certificate for the same for Refund).
- The Company has complete authority to change the package costing if in future there is a hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other additional services provided.
- Only those Services will be provided to the customers as mentioned in the booking voucher.
- Any complimentary services (If not provided) cannot be claimed in the form of cash/money/alternative services.
Deventure Himalaya offers a wide range of travel options in India. An experienced travel industry, we provide a full range of services related to travel and travel. The two core areas of destination Management and tour operations are the Heart of our Business. We believe in the Adages, “Everyone has the right to fly. And you can fly all.” All travel types and Budgets are protected by our tour programmer and provide superior quality facilities, value for money tours.
DELHI To MANALI (580 KM 14hrs) (OVERNIGHT Journey)
Board Volvo from Volvo Station Delhi towards Manali to experience a wonderful vacation.
MANALI LOCAL TOUR
This morning after reaching Manali at Volvo Station pick up by cab & transfer to Hotel. After freshen up, proceed to half day city tour of Manali which includes- Hadimba Devi Temple (This temple constructed in 1553 A.D is Dedicated to Himachal’s Most Significant Deity Hadimba Mata) ,Vashisht Hot springs (Dedicated to Vashisht Muni; well known for its hot Curable water and Religious), Van Vihar (Dense Forest with deodar trees); Tibetan Monastery, Overnight stay including Candle Light Dinner, Bed Flower Decoration, Cake, Almond Milk.
HADIMBA DEVI TEMPLE
VASHISTH TEMPLE & KUND
MANALI – SOLANG VALLEY -ATAL TUNNEL
After breakfast have excursion trip to Solang Valley where you can admire the enchanting sights of the surroundings and can enjoy various thrilling adventure activities by own cost. As the winter approaches, the same Solang Valley takes a shape of a Snowy Blanket, thus forming a perfect vista for several snow activities. After enjoying the outing return to hotel for Overnight stay.
ACTIVITIES TO DO:- By your own
Breakfast & Dinner
MANALI – MANIKARAN KASOL VIST KULLU – DELHI (OVERNIGHT JOURNEY)
After breakfast excursion trip to KASOL, MANINKARAN and Kullu after sightseeing s drive to Board Volvo towards Delhi and overnight journey.Reach Delhi next day early Morning return home with sweet memories of Mystic Manali Holiday..
KULLU VALLEY (PARAGLIDING, RIVER RAFTING)
MANIKARAN SAHEB GURUDWARA
NATURAL HOT SPRING WATER.
Accommodation of 01 Room for 2 Adults for 2 nights.
Welcome Drink on arrival (coffee, Tea, Water)
2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner in Hotel and Candle Light Dinner, Bed Flower Decoration, Cake, Almond Milk once in the tour.
Journey through Volvo
Sightseeing in Manali, Transfer and Pick n drop from Hotel by Alto.
All applicable transportation and Hotel Taxes.
All Toll Tax, parking, fuel, and drive allowance.
Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Guide / Entry fees.
Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee tips, or any other item.
Room Heater in Hotel (On Direct Payment Basis).
Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found